Join us on Sunday mornings from 10:00-11:15am for corporate public worship.
We meet at Stone-Robinson Elementary, 958 N. Milton Road, eight minutes east on 250. Right on N. Milton - across the street from the Clifton Inn.
During our service, we interact with God and each other through Scripture, prayer, and song. We encourage family worship, and we offer a class for children ages 5-7 during the sermon. We also celebrate the Lord’s Supper every week.
If you are a committed believer, a curious skeptic, or somewhere in between, this gathering is for you.
All are welcome.
WHAT WE VALUE DRIVES WHAT WE DO.
Word & Table PCA is a gospel-centered movement that values Biblical Formation,
Public Faith, and
Mercy & Justice,
transforming individual hearts and minds,
shaping the community,
bringing cultural renewal to the post-Christian Bible Belt of Charlottesville, and through it, the world.
PRAY FOR OUR COMMUNITY.
Prayer is taking the needs we have here on earth and depositing them on the doorstep of heaven. It is formative, necessary, and life giving.
Living the Good Life
This beautiful community lies amidst the Blue Ridge Mountains, near the home of Thomas Jefferson. People come to this part of Central Virginia to find the good life.
- Located in Albemarle County, east of Charlottesville
- Population of about 3,000 in Pantops census area (105K in Albemarle; 50K in Charlottesville)
- Median age: 33.4
- Racial makeup: 74% white, 13% black, 5% Asian, 5% Hispanic
- Most common industries are health care, education services, and retail trade.
- Largest Political Party: 59% Democrat
- Religion: 74% of people identify as "nones" - having no religious affiliation