Join us on Sunday mornings from 10:00-11:15am for corporate public worship.
We meet in the gymnasium at Stone-Robinson Elementary, 958 N. Milton Road, near the intersection of N. Milton and 250E.
During our service, we interact with God and each other through Scripture, prayer, and song. We also celebrate the Lord’s Supper every week.
We encourage family worship at W&T, and we love for kids to participate as much as they can! For those who need the option, we offer a class for children ages 5-7 during the sermon, as well as nursery for children under age 5 during the service. All children return to the service to be with their family for the Lord’s Supper and closing song.
If you are a committed believer, a curious skeptic, or somewhere in between, this gathering is for you.
All are welcome.
WHAT WE VALUE DRIVES WHAT WE DO.
Word & Table PCA is a gospel-centered movement that values Biblical Formation,
Public Faith, and
Mercy & Justice,
transforming individual hearts and minds,
shaping the community,
bringing cultural renewal to the post-Christian Bible Belt of Charlottesville, and through it, the world.
PRAY FOR OUR COMMUNITY.
Prayer is taking the needs we have here on earth and depositing them on the doorstep of heaven. It is formative, necessary, and life giving.
Living the Good Life
This beautiful community lies amidst the Blue Ridge Mountains, near the home of Thomas Jefferson. People come to this part of Central Virginia to find the good life.
- Located in Albemarle County, east of Charlottesville
- Population of about 3,000 in Pantops census area (105K in Albemarle; 50K in Charlottesville)
- Median age: 33.4
- Racial makeup: 74% white, 13% black, 5% Asian, 5% Hispanic
- Most common industries are health care, education services, and retail trade.
- Largest Political Party: 59% Democrat
- Religion: 74% of people identify as "nones" - having no religious affiliation